Traditionally DVDLogic provided unique technology for Blu-ray and DVD reauthoring of projects originally created using professional authoring tools, allowing editing or modification without the requirement of having the original assets or project.
The recent addition of KITE HDMV and Java Authoring Suite now provides revolutionary opportunity to create, design, de-multiplex, modify, reformat and generate high quality Blu-ray and UHD products with ease, yet complete accuracy and BD Compliancy.
Soar high above the competitors with KITE!
June 4th, 2021
A new version of KITe v2.8 has been released!
We are pleased to announce a significant price reduction -33% on our authoring product lines: KITe UHD Authoring Suite, Blu-Disc Studio UHD (and Pro), and EasyBD UHD.
And that's not all the good news: we provide a 1-year subscription program for KITe! You can pay for the temporary use of KITe and then renew or terminate the use of KITe depending on your needs and the current market situation.
- BD Wizard, added an option to the Options window
- Interactive menu validation
- Subtitles stream validation and mux (big pictures mux, blank pictures validation)
- BDCMF Unit: added visualization for files layout on the disc
- BDCMF Unit: added a special method for "Seamless" connection on the Layer Break
- Import Scenarist Projects: error in MovieObject order
- Min_display_luminance HEVC HDR field calculation
- Warning: "HDR10+ detection error: first GOP does not contain HDR10+ fields"
- Warning: "Palette referred by the palette_id_ref does not exist"
- Warning: "Structure of IES segment is not correct. Palettes are not found"
- Warning: "Subpicture image is blank"
- Multi-angle Mux mode: added flag "IsSeamlessAngle" to the PlayItem
KITe Java changes:
- Autoclose time/action replaced with Inactivity and added to the main menu
- "Action every second" added to the main menu
- The part of the Java engine responsible for disc events has been completely rewritten
- Dolby Vision playlist fix
- Project type verification
- Added ability to specify menu/movie color in the Project tree
- Project properties → Menu → "Play Movie / Jump Menu commands": added "Switch immediately" - to switch audio track immediately
- Project properties → Streams: added "Do not switch audio if already selected"
- Zoom in the designer now zooms to the mouse pointer position
- Ctrl + mouse wheel scrolls designer up/down, Shift + mouse wheel scrolls designer left/right
- Subtitles generation engine SRT → PNG have been re-written
- Added the ability to disable automatic restoration of default actions for interactive mode
- stopMovie added
- Text state edit window: added button for render text to image
- Project load optimized (30% faster)
- Added "Global text" flag to the text object state edit window
- PlayStation 3 memory limit warning added
- Project properties → Advanced → Optimize commands added
- Project properties → Advanced → Pack internal names added
- Project properties → Menu → Animation: now you can disable "Reset clipping"
- Import animated buttons from Scenarist PS Designer PSD file
- Added ability to move viewport
- Added Project properties → Advanced → Optimize objects
- Unused animations in scenes menu generator removed
- Added "I:" prefix for the menu in the PSD import - will skip the specified menu
- Added "STOP:" prefix for the menu in the PSD import of the extended BDS format - will stop the import
- PSD import (KITe format): layers with identical names now added as linked objects for button states
- PSD import: added support for opacity effect (imported as opacity effect)
- Subtitles generator: added support for SD video
November 10th, 2020
DVDLogic BD Wizard v1.0 released!
BD Wizard - is a simple Blu-ray and BD UHD (4k) creation software. It is intended for quick and easy Blu-Ray creation for users without any professional knowledge. Despite this, BD Wizard allows you to create menu with Scenes, Bonuses and different languages for Audio and Subtitles. Try it and you will find that you never have seen such a powerful and easy-to-use BD authoring solution in Blu-ray history. More info here.
HDR10+ mux function is now certified!
We are proud to announce that DVDLogic Software is now HDR10+ certified. Many UHD Blu-rays produced by our software have been tested and officially confirmed to be 100% correct in HDR10+ mux. You can find our logo at https://hdr10plus.org/adopters.
August 1st, 2020
New version 2.6 of KITe UHD Authoring Suite released!
- WAV validation and log warnings
- PES stream validation and log warnings
- AC3 validation and auto-fix
- Auto-conversion of Java units v200/v300 according to the Mux mode
- Seamless mode for built-in File Splitter
- Accuracy of the clip properties in the Properties window, the accuracy of the clip duration according to the clip type
- UHD Blu-ray Mux
- Scenarist UHD Project import
- BDMV Import feature
- STNTable visualization
- Clip creation in UI
- Assets and Clip List tabs
- Selection modes for assets and clips
- Clip Editor
- Seamless Mux
- AVC and HEVC parsing
- Interactive menu Mux
- STN Table
- Secondary Video Mux
- PiP in BDCMF Unit
Another good news: we decided to extend the discount period! There is a 15% discount until the end of August.
KITe UHD was the perfect choice for our authoring needs as, unlike other UHD and Blu-ray tools on the market, it allowed us to open existing Blu-ray projects and with little asset modification and work we could repurpose these projects and create perfect UHD projects in very little time for replication. We have authored 10 commercial projects with KITe so far and were pleasantly surprised by the price, flexibility and competence of the support staff (very quick addressing all questions). In our assessment, KITe is an ideal solution for small and large studios alike - at a very competitive price point with unrivalled features and flexibility. It is truly a next-generation authoring tool.
I have now successfully re-authored more than 20 productions with DVD Reauthor Pro 3.0. The new productions from DVD Reauthor Pro 3.0 are identical to our first releases of the discs (made 3 years ago). Very good, it works very well!