EasyBD output format

Blu-ray and UHD Authoring
drelin

EasyBD output format

Post by drelin »

Hello,

Before start, sorry by advance for my english, I'm french and my english is not well.

and I'm very interested by our BD authoring solution for a professional use
But before invest to EasyBd studio I need more detail to the output format after muxing project.
EasyBD can only otuput to BD File stucture (BDMV and Certificate folders) or provide BDCMF file format (needed for professional replication) ?
Can I add AACS enncryption ?

If not Which software solution recommend me ? (with Windows)
Thank by advance

Chris

Valery Koval
Site Admin

Re: EasyBD output format

Post by Valery Koval »

Hi Chris,

Yes, EasyBD outputs to BDMV and Certificate folders. You need to use second application for BD protection.
There is well known application for such needs: BluStreak premaster http://rivergatesoftware.com/blustreakpremaster from Rivergate software. The only problem (or maybe advantage) is that this is Mac based application.

P.S.
Your English is ok, my English is not better.

Best regards,
Valery Koval.

danny

Post by danny »

hey chris,
blustreak premaster has been replaced by blustreak tracer CMF. as the name states - this application could not only create BDCMF premaster, it could also trace through the entire BD as long as no BD-j-code is present.

tracer CMF could also split/pad files that are larger than 25GB to layer 1 of the disc and you can easily choose the layerbreak-position.

If someone needs to create a BDCMF and have no mac-computer I could help you to get it done. I´m based in cologne, western-germany. there are several other guys who are working with tracer CMF as well all arround the world. if you would like to get in touch wth someone that´s a bit closer to your area - please feel free to get in contact with me.

cheers

danny

Valery Koval
Site Admin

Post by Valery Koval »

Also, for simple image you can try Image Burn Tool for Win. http://www.imgburn.com

Val