Menu for 4 small movies in one BD50

Blu-ray and UHD Authoring
ross

Menu for 4 small movies in one BD50

Post by ross »

Hi Guys

I am currently working on a project where I am trying to make a custom menu which will allow clients to choose from 4 small films on the one BD25 Disc.

I was originally going to use Quick BD Menu, but I am wandering would it be better to just try to do it all in IGEditor ?

My idea is to make a menu with video and audio as pop up menu giving the audience the option to select any one of the 4 files from the menu.

Could you please advise me the best way to achieve this and please advise me which program to compile this in BDAuthor or Blu-Disc Studio ?

Many thanks

Ross

Valery Koval
Site Admin

Re: Menu for 4 small movies in one BD50

Post by Valery Koval »

Hi Ross,

Blu-Disc Studio does not support *.IES menu. So you can use only BD Author.
Regarding menu, you can create template menu in Quick BD Menu and then export it and continue working with IG Editor.

Best regards,
Valery Koval.

ross

Post by ross »

Hi Valery

Thank you for explaining this to me.

I will try the method you mentioned and see how I get on.

Currently I am finding it difficult to understand the navigational commands needed to make the ies file menu work correctly

And the same goes for GSR+PSR Commands in BD Author

Do you have a link to any articles which may allow me to better understand each command and function/how it works

Many thanks Valery

Regards

Ross

Valery Koval
Site Admin

Post by Valery Koval »

IG Editor contains standart help file with full description of all commands. Let me know if you need more info or usage example for particular command.

Best regards,
Valery.

ross

Post by ross »

Hi Valery

Very sorry for late reply I have finally got it working thank you.

I used Quick BD Menu 2.0 to make the menu then exported it to IG Editor to finish :D

Great software have finally got to the point where I understand how it works lol took me a while but got going in the end :D